Having Dog Problems?
Dog behaviour consultations
Director of Training, Stephen G King MAPDT 120 is focused on providing a high-quality psychological behavioural and training service designed to change unwanted behaviour and rehabilitate your relationship with your dog
Our approach is humane, is reward based and involves no punishment whatsoever.
Stephen G King is different because …
Unlike so many dog trainers Stephen is a long established holistic practitioner and has trained and researched extensively in psychology, behavioural sciences and learning theory.
Stephen is a leading light in the use of operant conditioning (clicker training) also called Click and Treat training and has had students from all over the UK, plus from Holland, Belgium and Finland for his Clicker Workshops. Attendees on these courses include the RAF Dog Inspector, Head of Dog Sections and assistants from County Police forces.
He has over 20 years experience in behaviour modification and training having trained dogs for most of his life.
He is ethically bound as a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers MAPDT 120 to promoting, through education, humane training methods.
If your dog presents any or a mixture of the problems below then a behaviour modification programme is needed not just training.
- Show aggression to people and other dogs?
- Separation anxiety related disorder
- Excessive barking
- Toileting issues
- Eating Problems
- Anxiety and Nervousness
- Noise phobia/Fireworks/Thunder/Gun Fire
- Obsessive Behaviour Disorder
- Sexual Mounting
- Chase cars, cycles, motorbikes, children, cats or horses?
Working together with you and your dog to make an in depth assessment including:
- Comprehensive analysis
- Veterinary approved
- Easy to follow treatment programme
- Working together for a positive outcome
- All you need to know to make change possible
- Full comprehensive support
- In house training tuition also available